Important Tips for WhatsApp
Increasing number of WhatsApp users. Now voice calls can be made through instant messaging platform. This Facebook-owned app is using 800 million people. So you need to know about its use.
Here's 10 great strategies for WhatsApp.
1. If you change the smartphone then you can take the previous phone's chatting history on the new phone. Use the microSD card to take the chats to the history card. To do this, complete the menu> Settings> Chat Settings> Backup Conversation Process. Install and restore this card on the new phone.
2. When you were last in WhatsApp, do not want to tell others to go to settings. From there go to account privacy and close it.
3. Understand when the message you sent is finalized whether the chat window is blue or not. If you are blue then you have seen.
4. WhatsApp can not be locked without jailbreak in iOS operating. But you can lock chat via zip code on Android. For this you can use Messenger and Chat Blocks, App Lock or Smart Apps app.
5. If you have a Chrome browser on your computer, you can use WhatsApp on the web. For this reason, go to the app's web browser and scan the QR code from the menu. Like the mobile, you can chat.
6. All the photos of the WhatsApp app do not want to see in the gallery. To turn it off go to Settings> Privacy> Photos. Turn off WhatsApp from there.
7. Some group convergence became very painful. Using the iPhone, go to the Group Chop option and go to the group info screen. Tap the Mute button there. Open chat on Android and mute down. There you can tick the notification of show notifications.
8. The best way to get rid of deleted messages is to delete WhatsApp and install it again. At the time you will be asked whether you will reset the message. You will get the message deleted once you restore it.
9. Just make shortcuts for everyday chat on Android. Hold down the question mark in chat. Then select Add Conversation Shortcuts.
10. You can send a larger message to anyone. From the Android menu Private message can be made from New Broadcast options. Tap the broadcast screen of the chat screen in iOS. Then tap the new list and select the person you want to send.