WhatsApp, owned by Meta, can be used from different countries around the world. It has various features. Which improves the user experience of using WhatsApp. This platform has various features like last scene, voice and video calling. This time voting can also be done on WhatsApp.
Both Android and iOS users will get the benefit of WhatsApp poll feature. WhatsApp poll feature has already appeared in private and group chats. Taking feedback in group chat will now be easier with the new feature.
You can create a new poll in any WhatsApp chat. 12 options can be placed in the new poll. This new voting option will be visible in the chat. Also, everyone in the group can see how many votes have been received. WhatsApp also allows you to see who has voted for which option.
Let's see how to create a WhatsApp poll-
- Update WhatsApp latest version from your Android or iPhone.
- Then open any private or group chat.
- iPhone users tap the '+' icon next to the chat box and Android users select the paperclip icon next to the chat box.
- Now you will see a menu on the phone. At the end of all there will be polls option.
- After selecting it a new menu will open on the screen. There, type the question you want to vote on and enter the options. Maximum 12 options can be given. WhatsApp will not allow you to type the same option in multiple places.
- Select send option after all options are typed. Now your vote will be posted in the chat with all the options.
- There is View Votes option under the WhatsApp Poll. Select this option to know who has voted for which option.