Twitter is one of the most popular social media. Currently, Twitter is the second most popular social network after Facebook. Not only big people but also common people are using this medium now. It has users in many countries of the world including Bangladesh. The number of its users is also increasing day by day.
New features are coming to Twitter to improve user experience. However, many changes are coming to Twitter after Elon Musk took over. Most of which are making users experience worse on Twitter. Many are leaving Twitter and moving to other platforms.
Those who want to get blue badge on twitter but have been using fake account till now. They have to open new original ID. Again, those who opened fake ID long ago but are not using it anymore. You can delete the account if you want.
Currently, Twitter itself has deleted about 1 million de-activated accounts. Many have lost the necessary information. So, you can de-activate it yourself. Let's find out how to do it-
- First you login to your Twitter account.
- Now click on the profile icon and select settings from the drop-down menu.
- Below you will find Deactivate My Account option.
- Read account deactivation information carefully then click on deactivate option.
- Here it will ask for your username and password. Enter correctly and click Confirm or OK.
If you want to activate the account again, you can do it within 30 days. After this time, the Twitter account cannot be recovered.