Most people can't let go of old things. Many people have a habit of clinging to the old no matter what is new. Some people say I cannot leave Maya! But either the old past or the device can cause harm in your future.
For example, there are many people who buy a new phone but leave the old phone at home. Similarly, don't throw away headphones, chargers, speakers, multiplugs, routers. Keep it at home. Don't do this from now on, forget it. It is very dangerous. Major accidents can happen at any moment.
- Old mobile phones can be dangerous in several ways if left behind for a long time like its lithium-ion battery becomes dangerous over time. It can cause the smartphone to explode at any time. Be careful before keeping your old phone in the closet. Stay risk free by selling old phones at low prices.
- Older headphones and speakers contain many harmful components. Apart from magnets, there are copper coils, plastic and batteries. These substances pollute the environment. Leaking old headphones or speaker batteries can also be dangerous.
- All Bluetooth earphones and speakers use batteries. If there is any difference in this battery, you may have to pay the damages.
- Replace any broken plugs or switches on the switch board immediately. Stop using those points if you can't redeem them for any reason. The risk is even greater if there are young children at home.
- Very stupid to keep the old multiplug at home. Because old power cords have reduced insulation capacity. As a result, there is a possibility of electric shock during use.
- For those who use older routers, the danger continues. Security is not as tight on older routers. Because of this it is easy to hack. So, if you are also using an old router then think of buying a new router soon. Using Wi-Fi with an old router can be a big risk to keep your data safe from cybercriminals. Get the old router out of the house now to get better internet speed and avoid danger.